Databases for Spain
Speed trap database can be found here http://www.puntodeinteres.es (requires registration).
- Select IGO 8 format ("Selecciona tu Navegador").
- Select radars pack with directions ("con rumbo") and save it to your PC.
- Upload this database to your OneDrive (see how).
- Download this database to the app (see how).
- The app considers IGO8 camera type 6 as railway crossing. Type 6 in the database means tunnel speed camera. You can rename speedtrap "Railway crossing" (tap on it) to "Tunnel speed camera" and set other parameters (detection range, voice alert, etc).
- Type 9 in the database means "Alcohol control". You can manually add this type of POI, so the app will detect and alert for these POIs.